SPONSORED BY PLUS FITNESS
Run by the Camden Show Youth Subcommittee
The Young Farmer Challenge is a competition of the talent, skills, techniques and safe work methods that young farmers use everyday for work.
Conditions of Entry:
- The subcommittee reserves the right to exercise their discretion with respect to final competitor numbers and selection of competitors
- Teams of four people of mixed gender must be entered
- Male and female entrants must be aged between 15-30 years
Date: Saturday 17th March 2018 from 5:00 pm. Teams to be marshalled at 4:00 pm at the Rodeo Arena
Entry Free: Entries on the day. Entry forms available from www.camdenshow.com
|101. Open||$400 Sash||$200 Sash||$100 Sash|
|102. Best Performing School Team||$200 Sash||$100 Sash||$50 Sash|
Emphasis is placed on completing each challenge with the best time but more importantly with the correct technique.
Challenges may include:
- Mechanical and maintenance skills • Animal husbandry
- Using farming machinery
- Hay stacking skills
- Performing WH&S practices • Fencing skills
The winning Camden Show team will have the opportunity to represent Camden in the Regional Finals at the Sydney Royal Easter Show.