Sponsored by John M Daly & Associates Pty Ltd, Royal Agriculture Society Of NSW, Meat & Livestock Australia Limited and McDonalds In Macarthur.
The Junior Rural Ambassador program is looking for young community representatives of agriculture in the Camden area.
Aim of Competition:
- Find Junior Rural Ambassadors to promote the Camden Show and agricultural involvement amongst local youth
- Have the opportunity to partake in an agricultural based competition in their local district and win prizes
- Recognise the achievements and commitments of our local youth
- Contribute to the Camden Show
- Meet like-minded people with similar interests
- Consolidate future youth involvement in the Camden Show
Conditions of Entry:
- Open to both male and female entrants
- Entrants must be aged between 14-17 years
- Applicants must submit an application form by Monday 26th February 2018.
Judging will be conducted throughout the Show period and will be based on the ambassador’s:
- Community and/or Show Involvement • Communication Skills
- Involvement in Duties at Show
- Ambitions and Goals
- General and Rural Knowledge • Overall Presentation
- Personality & Con dence
Note: If an ambassador is involved in exhibiting, the timetable will work around them so they will be observed in their exhibiting as well as given a duty in other parts of the Show.
All finalists receive:
- 2018 Camden Show Junior Membership
- Meat & Livestock Australia prize package
- Meat & Livestock Australia shirts to be worn during the Show
- Trophy from McDonalds in Macarthur
- Share in the Prize money